By Brenda Lange
Read or Download Antonio Lopez de Santa Anna (Great Hispanic Heritage) PDF
Similar children's nonfiction people & places books
Sojourner fact used to be born into slavery. Freed sooner than its abolition, she devoted her lifestyles to talking out opposed to inequality in all varieties. She grew to become one of many nation's ideal abolitionists and a huge women's-rights advocate.
A journey via Hawai'i Volcanoes nationwide Park, (complete with maps, legends, and special captions and factoids) introduces the park's plant life, fauna, topography, historical past, climate, and points of interest. Kilauea, Mauna Loa, Crater Rim force, Captain prepare dinner, and Polynesian affects are all mentioned, together with the legend of Pele.
During this number of poetry, Nikki Grimes appears afresh on the poets of the Harlem Renaissance -- together with voices like Langston Hughes, Georgia Douglas Johnson, and lots of extra writers of value and resonance from this period -- by way of combining their paintings together with her personal unique poetry. utilizing "The Golden Shovel" poetic strategy, Grimes has written a set of poetry that's as lovely because it is thought-provoking.
Creepy Conspiracy Theories assessments out the wildest conspiracy tales within the world--stories too unusual to be made up! The publication is written with a excessive curiosity point to entice a extra mature viewers with a decrease point of complexity for suffering readers. transparent visuals and colourful images aid with comprehension.
- T is for Territories: A Yukon, Northwest Territories, and Nunavut Alphabet (Discover Canada Province by Province)
- Tuskegee Airmen Story, The
- Korean Heritage (21st Century Junior Library: Celebrating Diversity in My Classroom)
- What We Get From Chinese Mythology (21st Century Skills Library: Mythology and Culture)
- What We Get From Norse Mythology (21st Century Skills Library: Mythology and Culture)
- The Smile That Went Around the World: Revised Edition
Additional info for Antonio Lopez de Santa Anna (Great Hispanic Heritage)
Antonio Lopez de Santa Anna (Great Hispanic Heritage) by Brenda Lange