By D Alkazraji
A fast consultant to Pipeline Engineering offers concise, easy-to-use, and obtainable details on onshore and offshore pipeline engineering. subject matters lined comprise: layout; building; checking out; operation and upkeep; and decommissioning.
Basic ideas are mentioned and transparent suggestions on laws is supplied, in a fashion that would turn out worthwhile to either engineers and students.
- Provides concise, easy-to-use, and obtainable details on onshore and offshore pipeline engineering
- Topics lined contain layout, building, trying out, operation, upkeep and decommissioning
- Basic rules are mentioned and transparent suggestions on rules is provided
Read or Download A Quick Guide to Pipeline Engineering (Quick Guides (Woodhead Publishing)) PDF
Best civil engineering books
Rugged contributors armed with hand instruments, sweat, and ambition begun construction coated bridges in Oregon throughout the mid-1850s. those bridge developers usually camped out at distant websites, residing off the land or contracting with neighborhood farmers for nutrients. Early proprietors of coated bridges financed development by means of charging tolls�3� for a sheep, five� for a horse and rider, and 10� for a crew of horses and wagon.
The aim of this guide is to familiarize and scholars with the know-how of asphalt in its numerous varieties particularly asphalt cement, cutback asphalt, and asphalt emulsions. The laboratory paintings is designed to increase an realizing of asphalt houses, features, checking out techniques, and requisites.
This book presents introductory technical assistance for civil engineers, structural engineers, architectural engineers and different expert engineers and building managers drawn to fabrics and strategies for sealing joints in construction and infrastructure building. here's what is mentioned: 1.
This book presents introductory technical counsel for civil engineers, geotechnical engineers, structural engineers and different specialist engineers and development managers attracted to studying approximately backfilling of subsurface structures.
- World Forum on Smart Materials and Smart Structures Technology: Proceedings of SMSST'07, World Forum on Smart Materials and Smart Structures Technology ... in Engineering, Water and Earth Sciences)
- Smart Civil Structures
- Very Soft Organic Clay Applied for Road Embankment: Modelling and Optimisation Approach, UNESCO-IHE PhD, Delft, the Netherlands
- Organic Materials in Civil Engineering
- An Introduction to Equipment, Costs and Testing for Water Treatment by Coagulation and Flocculation
Additional resources for A Quick Guide to Pipeline Engineering (Quick Guides (Woodhead Publishing))
A Quick Guide to Pipeline Engineering (Quick Guides (Woodhead Publishing)) by D Alkazraji